Harmony Jewelry Designs and Wood Crafts's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a wonderful man, mother of three children,and grandma of six. I make jewelry and run my own business along with running the family business. I love meeting new people as well as helping to promote fellow artists.

August 6, 2010

What I have been up to!

Well, this has been a very busy year and I apologize for neglecting my poor blog. I have had bouts with my dizziness but have not had to deal with the vertigo, thank goodness!! Some of this may be a repeat if you follow me on FB and Twitter so I apologize.


Jewelry Front
I have been able to learn more techniques and ways to tweak mine. I have also been spending an enormous amount of time of FaceBook meeting other artists and just being amazed at the talent of you people!! Now that school is about to begin and I will not be homeschooling this year I hope to find more time to reconnect with my blog and my readers. I am also trying to get things together to begin teaching jewelry classes for those that love this art! Stay tuned for more news on possible future classes. Here are a few pieces that I have done recently.



I have also connected with another artist in my area that also does jewelry and we have been having a blast doing shows and look so forward to many more in the future. Her name is Brenda and she has a FaceBook fan page here: http://www.facebook.com/BGMCREATIONS?ref=ts Please be sure to go by and see her pretties.

We are both part of a co-op in our area as well. It is Waxhaw Art & Chocolate so if you are in the neighborhood on Fridays and Saturdays, please be sure and stop by. Between the 9 (I think that is correct) of us we have a very unique shop. Simply a must see to believe.

Up comings
I would really like to begin spot lighting an artist a week on my blog and to get this ball rolling I would like anyone that is interested to please post a comment here. I am looking for art that is handmade by you so that I can help to let others know of your wonderful talent/talents! We help each other a lot on FaceBook but I realize not everyone is on FB and that is the reason for this weekly event on my blog. What would this world be if we cannot help each other? I look forward to meeting you all :D

Personal Front
The biggest news I have at present is the arrival of my sixth grandchild (second grandson). We now have three birthdays in the first week of August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Your input and opinion are humbly appreciated.