Harmony Jewelry Designs and Wood Crafts's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a wonderful man, mother of three children,and grandma of six. I make jewelry and run my own business along with running the family business. I love meeting new people as well as helping to promote fellow artists.

August 11, 2010

Artist of the Week 8/11

Hello Everyone:

My artist this week is an exceptional person, not to mention talented! Janice Nichols it the owner of an Etsy shop named Workoutmom
Here is her Bio from her shop:

A bit cheeky at times and witty always. Our words have wings but fly not where we would go.WE are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can fly by embracing one another. As artist and crafters we support the world.If you have any questions about anything you see, please feel free to convo me. I love to sew, and enjoy new challenges. I make all my art, one of a kind. Where child-like art meets mom like nonsense.


Here are just a few pictures of some of her "one of a kind" items. There are also items in Janice's shop that she and her daughter have done together and 50% of the profits go toward her daughter's mission trips. There are also items that support her son's mission trips so please be sure to check out everything .
Thanks Janice for allowing me to feature you as my "Artist of the Week"!!

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks:) I love making things.. keeps the stress away:) love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Your input and opinion are humbly appreciated.