Harmony Jewelry Designs and Wood Crafts's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of a wonderful man, mother of three children,and grandma of six. I make jewelry and run my own business along with running the family business. I love meeting new people as well as helping to promote fellow artists.

August 13, 2010

Getting things ready to stock my Etsy shop!!

Copper has been such a wonderful seller so far and goes with anything! Copper can be dressed up or worn casual. I have been working on a Copper Line that I will be listing in my Etsy shop very soon. I am having such a blast designing different pieces that I can't wait to get to my bench every chance I get.

I am excited about the upcoming Fall season and all of the days that follow because it has been extremely HOT here in the Carolinas! Here are a few pictures of what I have been working on.



I have also been busy with my camera so keep a look out for some of my photography popping up soon. I just have to get them re-sized so that it is easier and faster to load on your computers.

Don't forget to keep checking back because I will be featuring a new artist Wed. for my "Artist of the Week" I am still accepting artist for interview so just let me know if you are interested in being featured. I would be glad to add a link to your shop or website during the feature.

Hoping everyone has a wonderful and blessed weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Your input and opinion are humbly appreciated.